- Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
- No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole.
- All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
- Full payment must be made at time of booking.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – FOLLOWING FEES APPLY
- Up to 60 Days Prior to Date LOSS OF $300
- 60 – 30 Days Prior to Date FURTHER $300
- Less than 30 Days to Date 100% OF PACKAGE/EXPERIENCE COST
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services.TRAVEL INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED
- Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice. If any element of the tour is cancelled by the Rugby League Experience for any reason, The Rugby League Experience will reimburse the passenger the cancelled portion of the tour.
- All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates, increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- All packages / experiences are non-refundable.
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement of tour.
- A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers.
- Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
- Items not included in the itinerary such gratuities, laundry, meals and drinks except as specified, etc. are the responsibility of the passenger.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
- Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd is a member of AFTA, Licence No. 2TA5260.
- The Rugby League Experience is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
- Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances.
- The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.